This role delivers excellent service to our clients across a variety of industries. You will be responsible for managing clients’ monthly, quarterly, and annual financials. You have an immense attention to detail and a clear process for collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account trends, including variances. You will be responsible for both accounts payable and receivable along with all payroll and bank account management and reconciliation tasks. You have strong client-side communication skills and are deadline-driven. A methodical and accurate workflow, strong work ethic, and positive attitude are key. Confidentiality and discretion are imperative for this job. An ideal candidate balances bookkeeping skills with soft, client relationship skills.
- Maintain, verify, and post client financial transaction records.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual client account reconciliation.
- Prepare client-facing financial reports.
- Manage clients’ payroll using accounting software.
- Process accounts receivable and payable.
- Understand and interpret ledgers.
We'd Love To Hear From You If You
- Have relevant experience in a bookkeeping role.
- Have strong client communication skills and a professional presence.
- Are proficient in PC accounting programs and are adept with spreadsheets.
- Organize priorities and consistently meet deadlines.
- Effectively prepare, review, and understand financial statements.
- Take initiative.
Pay is dependent on experience.